Learning Objectives for Applying Gender Considerations in Research and in Practice
At the end of the training, researchers and practitioners should:
- Be able to articulate the difference between gender and sex
- Be able to explain the different levels of gender approaches, from gender-exploitative to gender-transformative
- Provide examples of interventions that were problematic because they did not address gender
- Identify research that is flawed because it does not address gender considerations
- Identify at least three domains (4 presented here) or considerations (5 are presented here) for conducting a gender analysis
- Identify the three main types of gender bias in research
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
It will be great update my knowledge for applying gender considerations in research and in practice
It will be important to integrate a gender sensitive methodology. The designing, the research questions, data collection and analysis
It will be great to refresh my knowledge for applying gender perpespective in research and in practice
It will be great to update my knowledge on gender perspective in research.
This will be a great opportunity to add value to the knowledge i have of gender role in research and research results application/adoption/adaption.
It will be highly rewarding to undergo this course and know about gender responsive methodology in designing agricultural research.
i completed the course but i have not gotten my certificate the deadline for application is tommorrow kindly help me retrieve it. Gabriel
Very insightful and informative. Well appreciated
Very useful, and informative refresher course. Great. Well appreciated.